Saturday, June 27, 2009

RAAAAAWWWRRR!!!


I am jet-lagged therefore I am FUCKING CRANKY! Spoken like a true philosopher. I probably wouldn't have a problem with all the lack of sleep if MY MOTHER WOULD FUCKING STOP CALLING MY ROOM. 8 CALLS IN A DAY?? REALLY??????!!!!!!!!!!!! And its not like the ringtone is pleasant, the volume ASCENDS with every ring. So, the longer you ignore it, the louder it will be. I don't know what's worst, listening to that ringtone or talking to my mother.

I have fantasies about throwing the phone outside my 45th floor window, so it would plunge into its death. Or even better, smashing it with a baseball bat. I'm not a violent person, but this phone is really a FUCKING NIGHTMARE and is making me turn into GODZILLA ON PMS (RAWR). 

I haven't had proper sleep in the last 3 days, all my sleeping period has been maximum 4 hours each before I wake up from THE FUCKING PHONE or from my FUCKING JET LAG. Oh, what's even better? Someone in the building has just been diagnosed with the swine, so they're closing gym and the pool for the next 2 days for "deep cleaning." Greatness.

Ok, the phone just rang again, I don't know how long I can keep up with this anymore, even life is not worth this torture. All I want is to just sleep in peace, is that TOO MUCH TO ASK?

2 comments:

  1. awww your mother must care about you a lot to call you 8 times a day... and look at the bright side, as a result you're so friggin scary the swine flu virus probably wouldn't dare to go near you! so sit back, enjoy the view from the 45th floor while sipping pinacoladas. viewership question time for the judgmental one: are you a lion king fan?

    ReplyDelete