Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WTF Geico?


Because of your wonderful commercials plugged everywhere on EVERY GODDAMN channel, this song has been stuck in my head for the last 96 hours, really thank you... This is a good remix of the oldie song called "Somebody's Watching Me," by Rockwell feat. Michael Jackson. Basically a song for someone diagnosed with paranoia disorder.

So why does the money have eyes? Is the money going to stalk you until you switch to Geico? That "money that you could be saving" is technically a $5 bill put on top of monopoly money with googeley eyes attached to it. So don't buy into the commercials too fast you guys. WATEVS. 

Here's the commercial:


Dear Geico,
Could you please make some commercials that are a little bit more straight to the point? When you first came out with those gecko and caveman commercials, it took me MONTHS to figure out that you were selling CAR INSURANCE. SNORE FEST, I know you're trying to attract the younger customers and make car insurance snazzy, but seriously, enough with abusing those cavemen. 
I have to admit that even though I'm always confused about your commercials, it is still annoyingly effective (as I do use Geico for my car insurance). Your company has inspired me to do my next unemployment project, which is putting googeley-eyes on a stack of money, pillows, clothing articles, camera, etc. So thank you for that. I have now went way off tangent and now completely forgotten what I'm suppose to write... Erm, I hope your business prosper in these hard times. 

Here's the song:


Actually this song perfectly reflects how I feel like in the past few days, "I always feel like, somebody's watching me and I have no privacy. (OH WOW OH)" 
BACK OFF YOU WEIRDO STALKER, BACK OFF. 


And on WAY MORE OFF TOPIC ARTS AND CRAFT PROJECTS: If you don't feel like doing it to monetary paper, do it to your plants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment