Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Grills


I typed up "fancy grills" on google images, and it gave me the exquisite photo above. Fancy indeed. Anyways, I've gotten a lot more questions this week, here's some: 

Q: What's DirectTV?
A: PLEASE OH DEAR GOD DON'T GET THAT! Time Warner is SO much better!
Q: But what is it exactly? 
A:.... Its a cable company. Never mind.

Q: I just recently acquired some SPAM, and I don't know how to proceed with cooking it. How do you cook SPAM?
A: There's many many ways you can cook SPAM. SPAM itself is already cooked, so you can eat it cold if you want to. But, I highly recommend you to cut it into slices then fry it (that's the best way). 

Q: Will you be reviewing the Bachelor spin-off show "The Cougar"? And can you really speak with a Suddern accent like in True Blood?
A: No, I don't think I'll be reviewing "The Cougar." Maybe I will if it gets some buzz around how ridiculous it is. If its not as crazy as those VH1 shows, then I probably wouldn't watch it. There's a TV show being created right now with the same cougar theme, unfortunately its with Courtney Cox and I have a problem with seeing her botoxed up face on HDTV. So, no to the cougar theme. I have never claimed that I can speak with a Southern accent. I can't, I wish I can though, then I can put it in my resume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment