Friday, July 3, 2009

Don't You Dare Mock Me

*Extreme Jet-Ski Ironing is probably what I'll do first. 

I haven't had the time to watch TV lately, so I would like to apologize to my 3 avid readers out there for not updating the blog as much as I use too. But, I did find another alternative hobby that I particularly enjoy: IRONING. 

Yes my viewerships, I have just taken interest in a new sport and I find it extremely therapeutic. I have to iron my shirt everyday for "work," and I find a tiny moment of happiness when my shirt is all crinkle-free and warm. Its like being enveloped in a toasty heaven before going to the extremities of my boredom (aka work). 

Maybe if I'm good enough, I'll be able to compete in the EXTREME Ironing World Championship. And why not right? One of their representative bitches described it as "the latest danger sport that combines the thrills of the outdoor activities with the satisfaction of a well-pressed shirt." Whatever you are on mister, please give me some. If you are on steroids, can you get disqualified as it is considered a "sport?" Hmm.. 

Ok, I need to stop exposing to the world how much of a loser I am. Here's a video of other people with nothing better to do with their time. *Extreme KAYAKING?


1 comment:

  1. yay, an update, it almost feels like a present hehe. and why am i not surprised that the guy who invented extreme ironing is english, inventors of other baffling sports such as cricket and golf, loved by as many as those who reviled them? that aside, this sport looks like it need uber skills, although dude in the upper right hand corner picture obviously had a problem understanding the purpose of ironing...

    here's an idea for you o judgmental one: tightrope extreme ironing - it's extreme enough doing it on the 45th floor n'est ce pas?

    ReplyDelete