Monday, July 20, 2009

♥♥♥ 10 ♥♥♥






HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPONGEBOB! Congratulations on surviving this long for a kids television show! You know how long their attention span is today... 

There was a marathon yesterday on Nickelodeon, and guess who watched 4 hours of the Spongy goodness? I don't need to answer that, you can probably guess correctly. 

I started watching this because of a certain cousin who LOVED watching it when he was young. The age difference between us is about 7 years... Yes, I am still young at heart and very easily influenced. My friends don't understand how I can watch hours and hours of this show, it just takes your mind off things. REALLY. Don't even try to interpret the show, it just causes a headache. JUST WATCH IT (at Nickelodeon). 

*to Kevin if he still watches it. Because I surely still do. 

1 comment:

  1. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....boring. I think you depleted all your funniness for the month in your last posting. :)


    -anon.

    ReplyDelete