Thursday, July 9, 2009

Please, Anything Else...


I'm taking this "program" at a private bank called Jay Pee Moron. Not only did I just learned that I do not give a FUCK about finance, I don't give a fuck about mostly everything that they're preaching at us right now. EQUITY, BONDS, MUTUAL FUNDS, FAMILY WEALTH, DIVERSIFICATION OF ASSETS. OH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE PLEASE! 

That's right, everyday we have to wake up so fucking early, and trust me... ITS NOT WORTH IT. Don't get me wrong, the people in the program are awesome. HOWEVER, 90% of the lectures are so boring that I feel like I would rather be a window-cleaner than be in that conference room. 

Anymoronicfuck, I came home and saw "Dreamgirls" playing on HBO. This has made my day like a billion times better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dreamgirls. I think I've watched it 8 times already. Just saying, when you're all down and is on a verge of a "career" change, just go home and expose yourself to your favorite whatever (movie, tv, music, "adult" shows, person). It does make a difference. Yes, I'm being preachy today, if you don't like my advice, I suggest that you go and SUCK IT. 



*And I'm telling youuuuuu, I QUIT THIS BITCH (banking). 
GO WATCH DREAMGIRLS. Its worth your time. 

3 comments:

  1. Is the world of finance and banking that bad? I mean, it does sound awfully boring, but many people would kill to be able to walk in the hallowed halls of Jay Pee Moron, Moron Skanky and Golddigger Sucks, for the promise of fast cars, faster women, and hefty alimony payments. On second thought, extreme ironing in those window cleaner lift thingies sounds more exciting and safer. While listening to "One Night Only".

    PS. I think the Chinese government's censoring your blog, there seems to be some delay in the publishing of some entries.
    PPS. Do you need to put SPAM in the fridge when it's summer time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y did you delete the figure skating?

    ReplyDelete