Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reno



There's a guy in the office named Reno. Yes, as in the klassiest city in Nevada (Las Vegas What?)

When I asked him why his parents named him after such an obscure city, he explained to me that his sister name is Renee, and his parents thought Reno was a male version of that name...

I personally find it as an OUWSOME name. Why? This is why: 


Yes because of RENO 911! I hope one day he would wear hotpants like those to work. It will make my day at Jay Pee Pee Moron a fantastic one. 

Watch this clip below: unfortunately its not real


P.S.: I just wanna make Reno into my own personal teddy bear. He is super adorable ladies.

1 comment:

  1. RENO 911.IS.AWESOME. It made running on the treadmill for more than 15 minutes actually tolerable, nay, enjoyable.

    I thought you quit "working" in banking, per your previous posting??

    ReplyDelete