Friday, July 17, 2009

THIS SHIT IS NOT COOL


I went to "work" this morning, and 5 minutes after I sat at my table, I got a message saying "Two hotels in Jakarta got bombed. JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton." 

First reaction: WHAT THE FUCK?! 
Second reaction: AGAIN! REALLY?
Third reaction: Call family. (My family is based in Jakarta)

My mom didn't pick up her phone... Ok, then my dad didn't pick up the phone... Alright.... After 20 minutes I called them again, still no response. Actually getting worried (for once), then I called home. The housekeeper informed me that they were still sleeping............................................... See people, SLEEP IS A GOOD THING! My dad was suppose to have a breakfast meeting at the Ritz, but since he's sleeping, brutality AVOIDED!

This shit seriously needs to STOP, like NOW! OK, so maybe some of you might be unhappy about the presidential election results, but COME ON. Go talk to someone about it. Violence is NOT the fucking answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment