Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Am In HELL




So, I'm back in Jakarta. Many of you probably know that I'm not so fond of this city... Why? SEE POST BELOW. 

I go into my room... and MY TV IS FUCKING MISSING. LIKE "POOF" DISAPPEAR-MISSING (along with the DVD player). Found out that my mother stole it temporarily so she can use it in her "office." (SCOFF SCOFF) She doesn't work by the by, its the Guest Room, but she dubs it as her "office." I'm not sure if my mom knows that I NEED my television: she doesn't understand that I have to watch tv, so I can write in this blog, therefore entertaining you all. The moral of it all is that I do all of this just to please YOU (yes, YOU).    


Alright, at least I still have my internet right? WRONG. 
The wireless in my room goes from full bar to zero bar depending if I move my body. REALLY. So if I want to stretch and shift a little bit, INTERNET GONE. I have a bipolar wireless unless I become a total statue. 

I hope my internet is happy now. 

6 comments:

  1. Come back to New York soon then.

    And your dad is one lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLOL the pictures are killing me!

    It doesn't happen often...but occasionally you sure do have flashes of brilliance

    Well done.

    -Anon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur such a selfless worker for the television cause... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. why is my dad a "one lucky person?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why wouldn't he be, when he has the judgmental one as his kid? :p

    That refers to the previous post, who coulda guessed that oversleeping can avoid brutality. lots of unlucky person that morning, caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. there goes the old adage "the early bird gets the worm". fyi some of my friends escaped the V-Tech shootings years back beacuse they were too lazy to go to class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hot pictures HAHA. p.s. there's a fly in my room iw.

    ReplyDelete