Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brainkill of the Day: What Happened to Your Hair?


I wasn't even aware that the second season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is premiering soon... In my opinion they're as good as those bitches (and a cokewhore) of New Jersey in their "acting" skills. 
However, Sheree (far left in grey) here might tip that balance of favoritism. Why? Because she decided to step out to the premiere with that hair... 

Here, let me find you a bigger photo:  

Oh, Honey... NO. 

This picture is worth more just a thousand words, it probably took her dignity along. I pray to the TV gods that she will appear in every episode with this pineapple-esque hair. *please make it happen* Maybe her hair stylist was channeling Edward Scissorhands when she asked for something "edgy." That is some dangerous stylist you got there Sheree. In fact, I bet you she thought this hair was FABULOUS and didn't even realize that she was the only one looking like a fool. Oh yes, I do pity her. 

Just by this hairstyle, I can GUARANTEE you that this season is going to be amazing! I know, my psychic skills are off the roof lately. No need to thank me. 

*Images via Dlisted via... something

3 comments:

  1. gee whiz, a triple whammy in two days, obrigado miss judgmental! new jersey trumps atlanta any time btw - them ities live and breathe mellodrama, no need to act

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, I do remember you hair looking like that at one point in time... ;)

    -anon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if the Judgmental Q&A Time is still part of the programme or not, but what the heck, I'll ask anyway: Why do the American public need more "Reality" TV shows than there are states in the union?? I mean, sure they're fun, but those "real" people are TERRIBLE actors - the words overacting and over-the-top comes to mind more often than not.

    - A curious member of the viewership -

    ReplyDelete