Thursday, July 23, 2009

Abomination!!



You know what's worst than that? They're PROUD of this horrible concoction! I don't know who thought that this was a brilliant idea, but they need to be severely beaten up. Not only was this an abuse to beer, it was an abuse to my taste buds. 

When I had my first sip all I could taste was the Heineken (if I'm not mistaken), then all of the sudden there was this syruppy lychee taste. BARF-O! HEINEKEN representative should bitch them out for tainting their beer. 

Don't get me wrong, I have tasted fruit beers (aka Lambic) and they are marvelous. I mean after tasting Lambic, you go to THIS? Fruit beers aren't actually beer in my opinion, but whatever. Bottom Line: This beer is crap.
I know its probably targeted for ladies, but PLEASE stop drinking this abomination. (Shout-out to my Mom). I hope this doesn't become a fad. 

*Thank you VERY much Cora! 

1 comment:

  1. Can't blame a person for trying to be creative eh? I mean, in this ultra-competitive c**phole they call "Earth-Prime", no one has the time to properly develop a new, tasty beer simply by virtue of good old research and development, etc. Why bother if you can just add syrup or whatever to make a nouveau taste? Whoever makes framboise will roll in their grave..... twice.
    Then again, I used to drink red wine mixed with coke, so who am I to judge...

    ReplyDelete