Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Stomach Can't Handle This

True Blood this week was truly TRULY disturbing this week, at least for 2-3 minutes of the whole show. It was really testing my gag reflex. Seriously, by this time I should know that all the blood in the show is fake, but... really having sex on a POOL of blood with a dying girl next you is pushing THE limit. (I don't know what exactly my limit is, but THIS IS IT). I feel like its having sex on your period gone wildly wrong. (Yes, you may barf on that image). 

Editor's Question: Is it just me or did Singapore blocks all accessibility to MegaVideo? This is making it very difficult for me to watch shows online. Why Singapore, Why???

Because of this "problem", I have failed to find the last 5-10 minutes of this week's True Blood. ("GASP!") But no worries, I immediately sent an SOS message to my army of faithful readers and one of them managed to find me a link that was working. Ah, the perks of being an (unknown) blogger...

Anyhoo, a short recap:
  • The show is FINALLY getting better as Sookie is kidnapped by that church.
  • I realized that Jason only has one look: the look of CONFUSION. It hasn't changed very much throughout the season. "UH.... you want to have sex with me?"
  • If I ever see a pig, I'll go all: PIG! PIIIIG! HEY PIG! Andy style. 
  • I still don't know what Maryann does, except making people horny, hosting orgies, and putting on a bull mask.

On other True Blood news: THEY WERE AT COMIC-CON. And for that, the people at HBO decided to give a "special" trailer on the rest of the season. It looks BALLISTIC!



*Thank you very much MHR-CCL

No comments:

Post a Comment