Monday, December 14, 2009

Dexter Marathon and Shock


I have been on a Dexter marathon for the last couple of days. It took me so long to watch this show because I can only watch it when there's sunlight, which is getting less and less as the days passed by. This show is beyond heavy, like the type that makes you want to drink and smoke after watching 2 episodes of it. But yet, its brilliant at the same time (I really mean it, kudos to you writers).


I just saw the season finale and now I am OFFICIALLY DEPRESSED. I won't tell you what happened in the last 5 minutes of the show, but you scroll below if you want to know what happens. DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! It will become a major spoiler of your fucking day.








RITA FUCKING DIED! RITA! GOT MURDERED! RITA!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The shock that I was in... I was just speechless... How? Why? I mean WHYYYY?????? She has been in the show for 4 SEASONS AND THEY TAKE HER AWAY JUST LIKE THAT?


It seriously blew my mind. I was like... "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" for 5 minutes before I rewinded the show again and watched the conversation between Dexter and Trinity. I mean it is poetic in a sense, like Trinity still got the last word even after death (yes, Dexter managed to kill him). I applaud the writers because NOBODY saw this moment coming, brilliant and unpredictable... I bow down to you Dexter. But, serious buzzkill of my life.


Here's are some more in-depth recap of last night's episode. I just can't continue with this story anymore. If anyone is up for happy hour please give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment