Friday, December 4, 2009

Where Have You Been, Son?

You probably noticed that I'm not a sports-watching person at all, but I received a clip that made me interested in football a bit more.

To be precise, I'm in awe of Zebrie Sanders, the offensive lineman for Florida State (I don't understand either). As you can see, Mr. Sanders here is ready to "quit this bitch" of a game and decided to just stand motionless, all in while chaos seems to be enclaved upon him.
I bet you this is what is going through his mind: "Man, I'm so tired. Maybe if I don't move at all, nobody will notice me."


Camouflage FAIL! But you know what? With that kind of name, he automatically becomes my personal HERO! Zebrie will definitely be up there on my pet/plant/kid/sophisticated debris name list. That's what I'm going to call my dust bunnies now.

*Thanks Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. Not surprising considering you were once a zebra :)

    ReplyDelete