Sunday, December 27, 2009

DVD Vendetta!

My DVD machine has decided to go on an all "technical error" holiday leave in this current moment and did not previously notify me. Am I angry? YES. Did I try "shaking" this machine? YES? Have I unplugged and plugged it back in again? 5 TIMES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't understand the whole "NO SIGNAL" alert you are giving me! THE CABLE IS CONNECTED! A FUSION OF ELECTRICITY-PHOTON SHIT IS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! I can't properly "work" on this blog if I'm not able to watch anything... CAN I? So there might be an indefinite break on the TV "research" thing... but knowing me, I'll find a way to make it work (aka swap it for my mother's DVD machine). 

On another note, I'll entertain you with my stories from my personal life: I've been getting nosebleeds just about everyday since I got back. 
I'm in the shower, just washing my face but NOOOOO that's not gonna happen! Instead I have to blindingly stumble out of my shower, with my head back, towards the direction of tissue. As much as that might have sound easy, I'm hoping it doesn't become part of my shower ritual. 


Imagine it with a nosebleed and it will be exactly the same as my reaction


I wake up in the morning and NOSEBLEED! Like MAGIC! Even my blood is trying to escape my body. It's all like, I don't like you anymore, you suck! No Blood, I do not suck, I am dehydrated and jet lagged. So please be kind to me as I am trying to infuse as much liquids into my system just so you don't have to stain my towels. 

I wish I was drunk when writing this, it would've made more sense. 

1 comment:

  1. Worry not, I bet even with your nose bleeding you still manage to carry yourself with your usual devil-may-care panache. Btw, do you know that if you search "iamjudgmental" in the bing search engine your hallowed blog does not appear? Simply scandalous, which is why we should all stick with google, where your worthy blog appears on top.

    A (sometimes) loyal reader

    ReplyDelete