Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Weather Outside is Frightful

But the fire is so delightful (from my cardboard fireplace).
And since I have no where to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. 




HIBERNATION MODE HAS BEGUN AGAIN! I am in a search for a good show that will keep me entertained for the next two days. Please suggest something as I'm not sure what it is I'm suppose to be watching now. I'm hitting what you would call a "TV block." I need some serious help. 


As much as I am disliking this weather outside, there's just something so relaxing about watching falling snow. If I go desperate, I'm going to start reviewing the snow fall. 
EXAMPLE: Its so delicate in the ways it falls, but yet sometimes the wind comes so strongly and disturbs the peace of it... Just by looking outside, I feel like I can catch an automatic cold already. Yeah, not so much of a talent on being a weather forecaster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment