Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quote of Yesterday


"I did not run for office to be helping out a bunch of, you know, fat-cat bankers on Wall Street." -President Barack Obama

I don't know why his ratings are so low, with metaphors like that, he should at least have an approval rate of AWESOMENESS! FAT CAT OWNERS OF THE WORLD, YOU CAN REJOICE WITH THIS WONDERFUL SHOUT-OUT! Raise your cat in the air (Lion King style) and give out a holla to it because its kind has been recognized by the world now! I don't even know how calling people as fat cats are an insult, but you know I'm going to start calling everyone that now.

Reasons why I shouldn't be in politics: (read sentences above).


1 comment:

  1. hahhaahhahahhaaaaa

    ....i thought my cats were fat....now there's a whole new level of fat-cat-ness i must aspire to. but thanks for the lion king suggestion, i have new christmas plans now...muahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete