Saturday, December 26, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!


Is it sad that I'm waiting for New Year's so I can watch Doctor Who: The End of Time (part 2)?


On another note, I am sad that David Tennant is leaving his role on Doctor Who. VERY SAD about this. The news hasn't hit me this hard until I just watched The Christmas Special (part 1) today.

I know its creepy to have a picture of a random baby, but its the only way to show you how really depressed I am about this non-issue.


Not many of you know that I am quite a huge fan of Doctor Who+David Tennant series. In fact, I fucking LOVE IT. About 80% of the reason I watch the show is because of David Tennant.


You say, "Really? ... David Tennant?"


Please don't be a hater now, I'm still quite sensitive towards the news.


Now, let's all swoon at his picture.

le sigh... CALL ME!


Here's a really short recap (aka SPOILER ALERT):
  • The Master is back and is still batshit crazy
  • And the Time Lords return... Yes... PLURAL! Like a whole spaceship full of them! WTF? I THOUGHT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT?!
  • Timothy Dalton plays the leader (If I'm not mistaken) and he spits a lot.
  • You can read a more in-depth recap HERE!



Because you all have been good in reading my open love letter to David Tennant, I shall reward you now with the first 1:52 seconds of Part 2:


*Thanks Sabrine for introducing this show to me

2 comments: