Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010




Happy New Year all of you readers! I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has read this blog throughout the year! Thank you! Thank you SO MUCH! 

This blog isn't the créme de la créme of TV blogs... I'm not sure if you can even call this a TV blog to be precise... but WHATEVER (not the point). Besides the lack of consistency, relevancy, or even punctuality of my writing... I still thank those who has taken 2 minutes out of their day to read my "works."

Thank you very much kind readers for all the support. Karma will remember this simple kind act and hopefully repay you back somehow. Regular postings will resume after my food coma celebrations has subsided. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year debs! Keep up the good work hey

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting. we looooove reading it!

    ReplyDelete