Wednesday, January 6, 2010

(I've Had) The Time of My Life


Remember that part in Dirty Dancing-- you know, the iconic bit at the end when they dance and Johnny lifts Baby hiiiiiigh up into the air and they break all social/physical/emotional/theoretical boundaries...etc..etc...

Well, prepare to have that precious moment of 80's pop culture ruined forever.

In a special flash forward episode of quite possibly the WORST soap opera ever, Hollyoaks, which I had to watch at work (yes, you read that right- it is indeed part of my job,) Calvin and Carmel finally get married. But wait, there's a slight complication.

(see below- fast forward to 1:43 and watch till the end if you're a glutton for punishment. if you're not, just skip forward to 4:22)




???????????????????

and ?????

his facial expressions: "whaaaat? i've been shot? but i was just about to ...doo..a lift...time.of..my..life...can't...act..."


now that I've gotten that out of the way, here is a special tribute to our fearless judgmental leader:



(i miss you judgy one come back soon please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment