Sunday, January 17, 2010

ARCHER STERLING

There's a new show on FX that has managed to garner about 1.8 million viewers on the premiere night. Curious?
I was.

Let me just tell you, I saw it and LOVES IT! It is straight out hilarious with both elements of mainstream and adult swim comedy.

The new show is called Archer, and its an animated comedy set in a spy agency called International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS). The main character is Archer Sterling aka "The Duchess," and his mom is the boss of the organization. Basically, its a spy parody. The pilot is so unbelievably strong, that it became my *ULTRA* current favorite. If anyone asks me what show they should watch, I would recommend Archer. Praising/Giving compliments is not really one of my strong skills, so I'm sorry if this is not convincing you enough as I am trying REAL HARD.

How can I describe Archer Sterling as a character? He is a misogynistic, insensitive, rude, complicated pervert who also a giant man-whore. However, as he is spy, therefore it comes with the package. If this personality and behavior reminds you of yourself, then you should watch it.


"Just the tip?"

If you don't want to read that mumbo-jumbo up there here's the VERDICT in 5 words:
Its Brilliant, Watch.It.Now!

1 comment:

  1. you're right...this is aaaaah-mazing..
    u know his mom is voiced by the mom in arrested developement?

    ReplyDelete