Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pseudo Haters



First of all, I would like to thank one of my contributors, scaramouche, for typing up another post on this blog. For those who don't know, this blog has three EXTRA contributors besides myself. I was kinda expecting them to be more active since they're all TV enthusiast. As a punishment, I realize the I should never expect anything from anyone. HAHAHA.


However, out of all my contributors, scaramouche has posted the most this year! So if you are new to this blog and are reading some of the posts, when it says that "I watched this show from WORK," it means that its not me writing since I'm "unemployed."So don't get it twisted sister!


ANYWAYS, last night, I went to a barberque party and someone asked me what I did... since now I have graduated and shit. So, instead of saying that I'm just chilling around, I told her that I am a blogger (to feel more productive). She was like "that's even worst than doing nothing!"


I guess I had my first taste of a hater. Even though I am not TOTALLY disagreeing with her point of view, it still hurts for someone to say that what you've been doing for almost a year has been "useless."
So if she's reading this right now: I would like to present you to Katt Williams' ideology.




Would you like me to do weed or write on this blog? Because maybe I wouldn't mind doing both. And if you feel like you need some chillaxing time in your life. GIVE ME A HOLLA!

2 comments:

  1. what you do now: bringing light to the dark life of us proletariat toiling without time for tv, from new york to jakarta. Oh judgmental one, we salute thee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see someone gave you a taste of the "real world"

    ReplyDelete