Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh Look, Another Season of The Bachelor. YAWN.


There's a new "scandal" from a boring-ass show that is "The Bachelor," that will probably make America tune in only for one millisecond. Yes, the original reality dating show (that has spun so much remakes on VH1) is now imbued with some "unfortunate decisions" where a contestant supposedly had a fling with one of the show's producers.

GOOD FOR YOU GIRLFRIEND!

Finally some fame-whore decided to be smart enough and maybe get some spare dick to relieve her needs while everyone else is AIMING FOR THE WRONG THING! You go on this show hopefully to become the Ryan and Trista of the new decade, but since our society has degraded so much THIS IS BY FAR MORE INTERESTING than the show itself.

My prediction for the course of the show that "The Bachelor" himself will be all sappy and woppy saying stupid shit like:
"I don't know if I can trust anyone again after what she did to me. I really thought that she was here for me, that she was The One. I hope you can understand how hard it is for me to even open up to you (sobs). I do like you, but its going to be hard for me to trust you."

I bet you he's gonna get so much more ass from this line.


So, will I watch it? Yes, probably for a couple of episodes because I know ABC is gonna milk this stuff and its gonna be gooooood. Fake drama is better than no drama (that should be all TV show's motto). This is rating's equivalent to GOLD! I do have to give them props though, the show's "dramatic quality" has improved starting since last year. Example: Exhibit A

1 comment:

  1. does this bring back memories of ray j?
    "she smashed a homie..."

    ReplyDelete