Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jack Bauer in a Dress



I love Jack Bauer, I love Kiefer Sutherland even more. That low, rugged, sexy voice... Oh I feel like he's always ready to rip my shirt and then... SWOOOOOOOOOOON.

Must-resist-the-fantasy-and-continue-writing...The eight season of 24 is going to start soon (EIGHT? Where have I been?), this is why I think he's doing some kind of late-night promo on David Letterman. Apparently he lost a bet, and because of that... THIS HAPPENED:



I hope there's a ninth season of 24 or some other Kiefer Sutherland project, so he can lose another bet and hopefully wear this into an interview:


Hey, the dress is just the gateway drug into cross-dressing. Kiefer, you would look FIERCE! Imagine in 24 and Jack Bauer is doing some undercover work in a tranny show. Who in the world wouldn't wanna see that?
Bank of America on the other hand, would not approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment