Thursday, January 14, 2010

Doctor What?


After much anticipation and searching through many false links, I finally found The End of Time part II!
Yeah... to be honest, I didn't really understand what was happening and was just confused till the last 15 minutes of the show; in which the Doctor regenerated. Gallafrey? Who? What? How? Apparently, I'm not as big of a Doctor Who fan as I thought I was. 1o9 has a great in depth review on what exactly happened on the last episode, click this whole sentence to read all of your questions being answered.


I'm just sad that David Tennant is not there anymore. Boo. The end of the episode was a bit anti-climatic, so to speak.
I will give the new Doctor a chance as I am easy to be swayed. But he has some gigantic shoes to fill in (wink wink).
Here's a preview of the new upcoming season with the 11th Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment