Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1 week anniversary!

Day 7

First off I just have to say that I've blogged 3 times since last week, and D.A. should be really happy - or annoyed, since my posts are quite useless. Anyway, it's been a whole week! I have honestly not watched a single channel or show on TV this past week and I'm really proud of myself.

I was telling my friend how I felt really really lonely at some point because I couldn't turn on or watch TV, and he replied with a subtle "are you serious? that's fucked up." Come to think of it, I guess it is. We usually become lonely when we don't have anyone to talk to, or maybe when people come to stay over and then leave. But is it really that weird? I really don't mind not having people around and watching the TV. I don't mind not hearing any other voices, and I don't find it weird that the only sound I can hear is the TV's. I'm sure if you read this blog you probably watch a lot of TV. Why don't you try it? See if you feel the same way

Anyway, I have a huge child psychology exam tomorrow and I'm 4 chapters behind on the reading. I really don't have time for this

I'll just end this post with a quote I heard not so long ago:

"Money isn't everything. But it is easier to cry in a limousine than in a taxi"

No comments:

Post a Comment