Monday, February 15, 2010

To My Dearest Contributors

As none of you might have known, I have FOUR GODDAMN CONTRIBUTORS on my "roll." Let me break down on how many posts they have written EVER since the blog started:
  • scaramouche: 4 (soon to be, one is due TONIGHT)
  • woah!nerdy: 3
  • Bustagut: 0
  • charethcutestory: ALSO 0! (my newest additional contributor)
Yes, they will get a load of shitstorm from me RIGHT NOW. I am one unhappy "editor" who is currently PMS-ing like a fucking tornado. The reason why I have SO MANY contributors is so ONCE IN A WHILE, they could help in contributing. 7 out of 211 posts = 3.3%! REALLY? If I was your professor, all of you COMBINED gets a BIG GIANT FAIL!

Look, I want one post a month from each of you! If I don't see one by the end of February from any of you. Basically, ADIOS MUCHACHOS! Obviously you don't care, so I don't either. FIring people is fun.


"Love,"
Your Judgmental Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment