Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Was Asking For It

Yesterday, I made a statement (and a whiplash) to my contributors, and 3 hours later, I've got two massive posts from them. (At the moment, I do feel somewhat effective as a "boss" and must say that I quite like it.) This is good for what's left of my ego, it makes me feel like a debonair cat.

One looks like college essay about the demise of Glee, ESSAY! Mr. Cutestory, no wonder it took a week to write, you don't need to put THAT much effort into a post. Seriously, its making me look bad (joke, but not really). Its very well written and if any of you love or hate Glee, go read this in depth analysis by Chareth Cutestory below. It can double up as a media class essay, if you ever wanted to take one.

And then scaramouche... I have nothing to say to you, but I'll come over and assist on building the IKEA sofa...


Thank you all, keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. My dear editor, that little blurb I wrote took a mere two hours :-P

    ReplyDelete