Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pikachu

DAY 4

The first three days were quite hard, but today wasn't so bad. I started watching youtube a lot, and I've been going to the library more, which is good. In fact, I'm in the library right now ^_^

I was reading the posts made by some of my fellow contributors (competition), and I realized how amazing their writing skills are, what with their 10-dollar words and serious wit, I feel like I have to up my game. I couldn't finish reading mrcutestory's essay (dude/girl, you serious?) because it was too long and intelligent sounding, and in the middle of reading scaramouche's entry I also, became tipsy. In my country, we have a saying "nga mau kalah," which literally means "don't want to lose," and I won't. So to challenge them I have my very own 10-dollar word of the day:

Pikachu
Meaning 1 : A yellow wombat Pokemon that Ash likes to carry around
Meaning 2 : A vagina

e.g.
"OMG, pikachu is soooooo cute with those round cheeks!"
"Dude, I saw her pikachu like, 10 times. Trust me, it ain't fresh"

booya

-By woah!nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment