Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today will be the first day of my life

DAY 1

So... Lent starts today, and instead of having ash rubbed on my forehead, I have decided to give up TV until Easter.
Most of it's because I've spent 6-10 hours straight watching TV marathons (I've upgraded to a more sophisticated taste, eg. Law and Order, SVU, George Lopez Show -_-) and my studies have sucked beyond belief. So yeah. who knows, maybe ill watch less TV in the future because of this. Which is sort of ironic since I'm contributing to the blog. Oh well

As Per D's request, I will (try) to post my sufferings daily, but I know I probably won't, so let's just say I tried.

Also:
1. I am only NOT allowed to watch TV in my apt. Exceptions are if I watch TV at someone else's (which is unlikely, since I usually stay in my apt, all alone. But whatever, we'll see how strong the urge is)
2. If it's on the Computer/Laptop it doesn't count.
3. If there's a worldwide/personal emergency, I will be allowed to watch the news.
4. XBOX is okay.
5. If people come over and they want to watch, I really can't stop them, so yeah.
6. If I get scared anytime during the night, I am allowed to turn on the TV for companion, although I won't be watching it, just be in its presence while trying to sleep.

So... yeah.

It's 8:29 pm right now. I am at home, no TV sounds can be heard - it's really quiet




What a dumb post.

-By woah!nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment