Sunday, February 14, 2010

IN THIS ECONOMY!

Happy Valentine's Day to all, if you choose not to participate in this "holiday," then LUCKILY FOR YOU it is also Chinese New Year!
2 for the price of 1! I do feel sorry for newlyweds, if they have to participate on both holidays. As they would have to spend money on each other's gift, and also I will be knocking on your doors to receive my red packets. You are welcome.


I was on a "Cougar Town" marathon yesterday, seriously like 10 episodes in a row (DON'T), and they actually had a funny suggestion for those who loathes Valentine's day:
Buy up all the Valentine's day card at your nearest drug store and watch the forgetful husbands/boyfriends panic.  I know one of you've done it, don't lie!  


Maybe you can swoon her back with this song: 


Or maybe you'll have the same fate as the cherub in the picture above... Good luck everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment