Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPREME BOWL XLIV (that's 44 for those who can't read roman numerals)

(Left: I don't know. Right: Guy from Sony commercials)

With an astronomical price of $2.8 million for EACH 30 second commercial. This is the most expensive television event every year. The Super Bowl has arrived again this year, and I still don't know which teams are playing to win the grand title. I know they're called the "Colts" and "Saints"... but from which state do they represent, I have no fucking idea. Nor do I care.


However, I would most likely be watching it for the commercials and also for a reason to drink beer and eat chicken wings! Please, with full intention, get fucking drunk tonight. But, like all those alcohol commercials out there: "PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!" If your team loses, don't get drunk and try to take your emotions out on a person or a car. Some car alarms in my neighborhood are ridiculously sensitive, loud and they last for at least 5 minutes with each deafening episodes.

1 comment:

  1. Write something new! Your fans are patiently waiting!

    ReplyDelete