Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY

For those enough that are "brave" enough to venture outside in this weather, you deserve a medal for either bravery or plain stupidity. Nature is warning you to stay indoors, but I know there's gonna be a giant snowball fight somewhere tonight. AWESOME! It is SNOWPOCALYPSE going on (Gawker should trademark that word)! People, if you are asking: "Oh dear TV blogger, I am stuck at home and I don't know what to watch. Can you recommend me something. 


YES I CAN! Spring television just premiered about a month ago, so go to Hulu or OVGuide and start watching either of the following things: 

  • White Collar
  • Psych
  • Lost
  • Chuck
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • House
  • Bored to Death
  • Archer
  • Modern Family

What NOT TO WATCH:

  • CASTLE... Seriously, we don't need anymore detective shows that is a poor man's version of CSI. 
  • Spartacus: Blood and Sand. What the hell is this show... I saw the first 15 minutes and was like... ur... NO. 

Yes I realize that they are almost all network shows, but this stuff is usually good for a frozen brain. No thinking is required and probably good to watch with a hit of the good stuff. Put your popcorn in the microwave and turn your heater up. Snuggle in your sofa and you are set for the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment