Monday, March 8, 2010

BORING

Me and scaramouche watched the ENTIRE 3 hours and 30 minutes of the Oscars yesterday. We thought there weren't any kind of drama, which made it boring, and thus made my attention span as short as a goldfish's. 


There was a couple things that I loved from the entire show which is: 
-Zoe Saldana's dress. Isn't it SO PRETTY? Look at it! I want to cry every time I see it. Seriously, the colors complements her skin so well and its so SPARKLY! *Dress by Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy



-Sandra Bullock's speech. The day before the Oscars, she just won a "Worst Actress" Razzie for her movie 'All About Steve.' And at the Oscars she won Best Actress... does not compute. I don't know if she deserved her Oscar, but she certainly did after her thank you speech. It made me want to cry again. Maybe I'm just emotional because I know the boredom is going to finally be over at this point of the show. 




-HOT BOYTOYS! The men that accompanied women on stage, also sometimes carrying the Oscar statues before giving it to the winner caught all my attention. Who are they?! And why are they so HOT?


-'The Hurt Locker' won Best Movie and Best Director, making it a historical moment as Kathryn Bigelow is the first female director to ever win the Best Director award. I bet you James Cameron is having a FIT right now. (hehehe). 
CLICK HERE for all the other winners. 


-As I am already blogging about all things female, let me also tell you that Mo'nique won Best Supporting Actress. From 'Phat Girlz' to 'Precious' seriously is a mind-boggling transition. This just proves that a Hollywood dream can come true (a variation of Oprah's own word).  


The other stuff that happened were just 'meh' to me. All the guys were really boring this year. Even Ben Stiller as an Avatar character was just awkward. Award shows are really not my thing, but as a "dutiful" blogger, I had to report it... More like were guilted out to report it. Now, ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. NPH's opening music number was pretty entertaining, even if his dinner jacket was beyond an eyesore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted some more james cameron bitch faces. i know he has it in him. he did not deliver. (and we should get awards for watching that boredom marathon. mini-oscars. made of chocolate. and rainbows.)

    ReplyDelete