Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monsieur Monde (aka WHERE did they find these men?)

This is the most desirable man in the world:

...Pretty swoonworthy no? His name is Kamal Orlando Ibrahim and he's from Ireland. And he's going to look even better after you see some of his competition.

I had no idea that the Mr. World pageant was taking place in Incheon, North Korea-- I'm guessing you didn't either. Perhaps that is a good thing though, because after extensive "research" I'm seriously doubting the criteria that they used to find some of their shining exemplars of male hotness/personality/brains.

According to wikipedia, the pageant was started in 1996 as an annual event. So far, it's only happened six times. My math is shaky, but that doesn't add up, does it? I watched countless "introduction" videos of the contestants (Seee how I toil for this blog?) to pick the "gems" of the bunch for you. (and by gems... I mean the most cringeworthy, of course.)

Lets start with the contestant from Greece, who has beautiful hair, has impeccable taste in clothes, and likes volleyball.


Mr India is a bachelor of arts, believes war is wrong and has a humour of sense. And a fierce jacket.


And most creepy of all seems to be Mr USA.
Questions that arise from his interview:
What is an oseopathic surgeon?
How does he get his hair to stick to his head like that? And why is it so shiny?
Lastly, why is he wiggling his eyebrow like he wants to kill me??????? (let's not even talk about the earring)

Should I be nice and leave you with a video of the winner, to wash out the painful images burnt into your eyeballs? ok, I'm a humanitarian, so of course I will.

(I'm not sure what he said before that wink, I'm not even a fan of winks, but I'm glad there is a category on this blog called SWOOON)

Ed's Note: 1. I'm surprised that North Korea (of all places) would hold such a prestigious competition as this one. 2. This is probably the easiest way to ever see what N. Korea looks like (all intelligence agencies of the world take note).

4 comments:

  1. DUDE THAT INDIAN GUY IS F'IN HILARIOUSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend was working for the mr world pageant!! you could talk to her about all these dudes hahahah (pey)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I watched the indian dude's vid like 17 times now. GREAT POST
    also the greek guy is funny. "I like volleyball, beach volleyball.." ahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're surprised because incheon is in South Korea. dude if they held the contest in N. Korea 2010's Mr. World would be Kim Jong Il. M.H.

    ReplyDelete