Friday, March 12, 2010

Lost Sucks

Can I just tell you again that 'Lost' is beyond ridiculously insane. Not only is this show getting boring, I'm only trying to get through this season to finally figure out why the hell they're in the "island."
Yes, I realize that I'm the stupid one by continuing to watch this mess, but if I didn't see it, then I couldn't really experience the full shitiness of this show first hand, could I? 


Wow, that is one really long question. The producers and J.J. here better not fuck with me in the end of this show. Because if nothing gets resolved... as in... there's just two alternate realities, where one is shit (the island) and one is paradise (if plane never crashed) and everyone just has to DEAL WITH IT, I would not be happy bunny. And when I'm not happy, I know its entertaining for you, but I will seriously have a DVD burning party on the roof of my apartment (early apology to whatever is left to the ozone layer). Maybe the smoke from it will be the Flocke Smoke Monster and is going to be set free in OUR WORLD from from this ritual. Yes, I'm going to cancel this party for the sake of our humanity. 


Me? Fickle? NEVAAAAAAAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment