Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why Am I Watching This?

Yeah, for serious. Dancing With the Freaking Stars. 


Just when I think I can go no lower, I found out that I can actually watch this crap and swallow it.
Believe it or not, of all the contestants, the final celebrity that managed to grab my attention is Evan Lysacek (for all the wrong reasons). I was pleasantly surprised to find the majority of the contestants as a group more recognizable celebrities than the previous seasons. If they manage to nab famous enough D-listers, I consider that as great effort in ABC's part, and therefore deserves my attention. Logic Failed In Every Angle.


Let's start with one thing that is always consistently great on the show: Bruno. I don't understand about 80% what he's saying, but with the flailing arms and the attitude in his tone, language will not become a barrier of comprehensibility.


And what happened to Buzz Aldrin's face?



BAM! You didn't expect a big picture did you? This is some serious work done on his face. Looks like a face-lift, but I'm not a cosmetic surgeon, so that is all all the professional opinion I can contribute to.  Don't get me wrong, I respect him greatly as an astronaut, but when a face has been tampered with, I HAVE to comment. Why have I came to that conclusion? His WIFE



And seriously, nobody should ever does a cha-cha-CHACHACHA (that's what I'm going to call it now) to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok.' OUWOWUOWOO. That is also the sound of my dying brain cells yelping for their last breath. Skip to the 1:57 mark to see what I'm talking about. 


That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment