Friday, March 12, 2010

She Looks Different



Yes, this is the new music video for "Telephone," that song by Lady Gaga and Beyonce. I don't know if any of you ever heard the song, because I thought this was a song about how they don't wanna pick up their phone as they're too busy dancing in a club... Yeah, if the lyrics of this song is Earth, than this music video is Jupiter on crack, that's how far away from relevance it is. (Its not Pluto because there's still a lot of dancing).

I don't have much to comment on besides the fact that she's wearing a thong in one dancing scene... That's even awkward for me to watch. Why is there a mass homicide? Is this video suppose to be ironic? Because I really don't "get it." WHATEVER, I still liked it.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like she keeps looking different but I can't figure out why. Did she get a massive face job?

    ReplyDelete