Saturday, March 27, 2010

JUNE 13TH!!!

ITS GONNA BE BACK!!! AND SANTA, even though Christmas has passed, ALL I WISH FOR IS TO HAVE ACCES TO HBO ON JUNE 13TH! I have been a very very good girl (not at all).


This is a part of HBO's three months viral marketing campaign for the third season of "True Blood." They will release another 11 posters in the next two months to mercilessly tease me into utter frustration. My general mood about this poster: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO START AGAIN!!!


If you have been a loyal reader, you probably know that I fucking love this show to death. If you are just new to the blog, now you know. And don't you dare say: "It sucks," because I consider that as a blasphemous statement and I will reach to my nearest holy water reservoir (vodka) and douse you with it while I chant cleansing curses out of my mouth. No, I won't do that, that's just too much effort and a waste of vodka. Life is complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment