Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OH SWEET MOTHER OF MARY!

Chuck from NBC hasn't been my favorite show, I didn't care if it was getting cancelled or if it stayed. But lately, I finally realized that this show was my ULTIMATE guilty pleasure. And the fact that Brandon Routh (of Superman fame) is given a short recurring role also helped me a lot in repeatedly returning to it. For some reason, Agent Shaw here ended up being topless. It would be lying if I didn't say that my heart rate jumped up a notch or a hundred. Maybe I swooned a bit... ok fine, I SWOOOOOOOOOONED at the sight of his topless body. 


YES McG! MORE PLEASE! He should just do all his scenes right after he takes a shower (and is apparently greased up by some kind of baby oil [I suspect its Johnson & Johnson]). Rating problems: SOLVED! 





No comments:

Post a Comment