Sunday, March 21, 2010

Piano Man ChatRoulette

ChatRoulette? Yep, NOT a fan of it.
No... I am a fan of it, but I wouldn't actually go on it again.

First time I ever went on, I got a pretty cute blonde young guy with a purple sweater on.
Chickened out, so my video-cam stayed off the entire time.

/*I'm already an uninteresting person in real life, and I somehow managed to surpass that level even on the interwebs... I feel like I do have a talent sometimes. In my defense, the person that sent me the link just told me to click on it. BELIEVE ME, its even more shocking when you DON'T expect to see a random stranger trying to chat with you.*/


I know that you've probably heard many horror stories about it, but once in a while there is a silver lining towards this whole cause: This Piano Man.



This guy seriously has a lot of talent, and therefore makes him awesome.
His name is Merton and he made my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment