Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anthony Bourdain is HUNGRY

And so am I. I'm always hungry lately, I feel like a 17 year old boy who can't stop eating the fridge away. This is not helping: 

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL....... My stomach can't stop 
growling...
*calm down stomach, there's nothing I can do to get this 
fine cuisine into you, I shall feed you SPAM later. 
Be happy that I'm feeding you

This show is 2-3 years old and its on the Travel Channel. 
Anthony Bourdain  use to have an eating show on the Food 
Network, but there was some disagreement, so he jumped 
ship to TC. I went berserk last summer watching all the 
episodes on Youtube. At the end, I just got frustrated because 
I wasn't able to eat ANY OF THE FOOD THAT HE'S EATING! JEALOUS!!

I like how the chef says "Yes."

2 comments:

  1. Join him on his next trip to Indo then, show him where the real good stuff is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what he's eating IS THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete