Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Super Bowl is Going on...

If you are interested in it. Its the Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers. I have no idea what I just typed, I don't watch sports unless free beer is involved... 

Uh, the commercials happen to be in 3D. It would've been AWESOME if I got the 3D glasses somewhere, maybe I'll run out to the nearest deli to get it. Then again, maybe not, I think I'll just watch it in 2D. 

The commercial is for this movie: 

Ok, now Bruce Springsteen is on... stop confusing me Super Bowl XLIII. I think this means that its the half-time show, so for those of you that actually watch this event, its time for you to finally make your first pee-run. GO! Stop reading this! ALERT, Mr. Springsteen just promoted all of you to "GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!" when his performance finished. Meanwhile, the commercial break right after that is for Universal Studios. This is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment