Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kath and Kim


Not the American version, that one SUUUUUUUUCKS! I'm sorry for the crass language, let me try to tone it down, its awful, abysmal, and atrocious (perfumed with the smell of rotten milk). I like Selma Blair and everything, but this was such a horrifyingly bad adaptation to the original Australian show. Australia cancelled the American version just after two episodes aired, GOOD JOB AUSTRALIA! I use to have hope with the show, because of Selma Blair, now I rather it be cancelled. NBC gave them a Thursday night spot! THURSDAY, that's PRIME TIME, advertisers are probably pulling out soon. Quality at NBC has gone down though, on Thursdays, its Kath and Kim, Ugly Betty, and Grey's Anatomy (this one should definitely be cancelled, if not then kill all the characters, they're so stupid and annoying, I just want to break my TV watching them now). So please my viewerships, don't watch it, DON'T GIVE THEM THE RATINGS! 

The Australian one is a different case. I find that the show is like one of those precious gems, well actually it was more like a rough diamond to me because the accent was too strong (not to worry, you'll get used to it after the end of the first episode). Also, Kath (on the left) is my fashion inspiration and icon, I'm not kidding, I love what she wears on the show, its so unbelievably tacky (just to my liking). I don't know how many of you will like this, but I STRONGLY recommend you to watch this show. I don't know how to describe the humor, but its not awkward humor, so don't worry my viewerships. I have one word to say to you: SYNOPSIS

Kath & Kim is a Logie Award-winning character-driven Australian television comedy series, created by Jane Turner and Gina Riley. The series revolves around the family matters and relationships of the title characters, a dysfunctional mother and daughter. Kath & Kim stars Jane Turner as Kath Day- a cheerful 50-something divorcee currently in a happy relationship with her fiancĂ© (and then husband), the prissy Kel Knight. She deals with her spoilt, ever complaining, 20-something daughter Kim Craig; Kim's unlucky, sports obsessed second best friend Sharon Strzelecki; Kim's estranged husband Brett Craig; and their baby daughter Epponnee Rae Craig.

I'm writing all of this because I just found the LINKS!!!! CLICK HERE!


OR HERE!         OR HERE!! *unfortunately no 2nd season, but you should be able to find it on torrent

and some parts of 4th season is up on the links

No comments:

Post a Comment