Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing but Mammals: Time Warp

Just please PLEASE watch this clip first: 


How AWESOME???? i HEART bubbles! Oh my dear Cher, my heart accelerated when I saw this on Time "holy-shit-i'm-in-love" WARP segment!!! I found this show a couple months ago on the Discovery Channel (sing along with me: "you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so lets do it like we do on the discovery channel!") and have been quietly promoting it to my stoner friends. But this show is actually also quite enjoyable for you sober people out there, especially for the nerds since a lot of physics is included. There's more on Youtube, just type in "Time Warp." ENJOY! 

Oh sorry, I keep assuming that people know what this show is about, here's a brief explanation: 
Two guys with two slow-motion cameras basically record fast motion action then slow it down so we can see what is actually going on behind the scenes (or is it in front of the scene? never mind, I'm confused). They like to blow up stuff a lot. That should get some of you hooked. 

1 comment: