Friday, February 6, 2009

I Met This Girl's Dad


Does she look familiar to you? Well, its because she's the main character in that show 90210. I had lunch with my dad's friend and his business partner (I was dreading it because I expected it to be awkward, and they wanted a tour of NYU). The conversation started normal, "how do you like NYU? etc..." Then both people started talking about their respective children. 

He said: "Oh, my daughter is an actress, you might know her."
I thought he said that my daughter wanted to be an actress.. so I said: "Oh?"
Him: "She plays in that show 90210, I'm not sure if your familiar with it?"
Me (thinking, yo this show is LEGIT!): "Yes, I know the show but I don't really follow it" 
Him: "Well, she's the main character."
Me: "................SHE DOES LOOK LIKE YOU!" (at this point I was just trying to control my hyper-excited state when anything celebrity related is present anywhere within 5 feet of me).

Then I tried to keep it cool, I don't want to be perceived weird around strangers. Which I think worked. Even though I think the show is pretty bad and probably needs to be cancelled (trying to compete with Gossip Girl, who are they kidding? HAHAHA), I didn't tell that to his face. 

This is totally TV related news. I forgot to mention her name is Shenae Grimes, in case any of you is interested in googling her. And I hope her dad doesn't read Perez, who is now on a crusade against her. After a good 20 minutes of stalker searching, I manage to find a paparazzi photo of both her and the dad (on the right), here it is: 

No comments:

Post a Comment