Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy VD Day!

For those of you who are planning/expecting to get laid tonight, all I can say is BE PROTECTED. Don't want this to be a Venereal Disease Day for you. If you are single, then here's the perfect song for you: I was going to post a link to Beyonce's "Single Ladies," but all the video have been disabled for embedding. So you got no love from me. 

What about me? I'm stuck in D.C. sleeping on a single sofa bed with a midget. Ok, she's not happy with that comment. She wants me to say "I love her dearly, and when she was sleeping I noticed that she was so beautiful." 

Anyways, on Ray J news: DANGER IS APPARENTLY PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY!!!

I'm going to eat my VD Day breakfast at Burger King. yum yum yum. 
 

2 comments:

  1. i am waiting for another post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i can say is: BE PATIENT! it takes time you know!

    ReplyDelete