Saturday, February 7, 2009

Live Blogging for Grammy's Fail


I'm not going to put a picture of the Grammy Award, instead I'll post a photo of Grammy, the cat. I wanted to live blogged for the Grammy's, but instead held an impromptu get-together with my friends and got overboard on the criticism. Just some pointers:

1. The Jonas Brothers and Stevie Wonders... how insulting. I'm pretty sure that Stevie Wonders was kinda glad that he's blind at that moment. I think we were all appalled. 

2. Who is Plant & Krauss? When they won record of the year, we were all like... WHO??

3. The only three good performances are the Motown peeps w/ Jamie Foxx and Ne-Yo, Radiohead and Jennifer Hudson.

4. (shout out to Dan and Aiya): we were all confused that Justin Timberlake started "playing" the piano. SUUUUREEEEE... I bet you he's wearing a scarf because he has a ton of hickeys underneath it. 

5. WHY WASN'T BEYONCE THERE TO PERFORM "SINGLE LADIES??" Even if they couldn't afford her, they should still hire Shane Mercado

Yeah, that's about it. I hate Coldplay, their viva la loca shit needs to be BURNED. And this year's Grammy's was a significant improvement from last year's, so that says a lot about how bad it is usually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment