Saturday, February 28, 2009

Selling My Soul


You guys must have been wondering why I haven't mentioned anything about Gossip Girl? 
Its because I find that show is CRAP, therefore I do not want to promote it. But since it is a popular show (with a lot of nice clothing) and it will probably boost the viewership of this very underrated blog, then I will sell my integrity and write something occasionally about GG. 

So, I was back home and hanging out with the older generation crew (peeps that are pregnant, married, engaged, or working full time) and found out that THEY LOVE IT! I was mortified! WHY??? Maybe its because I went through the O.C. phase that GG didn't affect me as much, but seriously, its pretty bad. The first 8 episodes were horrible, and if for some reason you are dumb enough to persist through, then it actually will get better (sadly I'm stupid enough to do such things). 

I mean they had an actual conversation about what episode of GG was the best, "I was SO shocked when Serena confessed that she killed somebody (GASP)!" -a balding guy said this... He also wants to be exactly like Chuck Bass..... I've got only one word to say: FAIL!

That's all I can write about GG, I only watch it if I'm supremely bored, but you guys its not even worth it. If I know Josh Schwartz (the creator), the show will be HORRIBLE by the third season, so please prepare yourself for the death of GG. See, this is why they're having that GG spin-off! In case GG does go awry.... 

XOXO, Judgmentally Yours


1 comment: