Friday, February 13, 2009

Do you have abondonment issues? Do you like Will Smith? Do you want to feel sad?

Then this is the right clip for you. I didn't even know that The Fresh Prince of Bel Air could get this serious. The Youtube comment said that this was one of the saddest moment in the show's history. Personally I've never been too keen on this show, because there's always other shows to watch during that time of the night (at Nick at Night). But this is for my older generation viewerships; thank you for the tip and request. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. err excuse me, older generation readership...

    Also this is a pity comment, since no one else will make any comments on your blog. that's probably because no one else reads it though. Don't feel too bad aha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show! You should watch it in your free time. There is a really cool butler! :)

    ReplyDelete